- Iroute Technologies Inc(hereinafter referred to as “Iroute” ) is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its users and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of any Personally Identifiable Information (hereinafter referred to as “PII”) that is shared on the website www.mysocialtab.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) as and other related services offered (collectively termed as “Service”).
- 1.2 For the purposes of these Terms, the term ‘Partner/s’ shall mean and include the entities and professional individuals who shall register themselves with Iroute, after providing the information as requested, in order to provide services through the Website to its /their customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer/s”). The Partners and customers shall collectively be referred to as “you” or “your”)
- As used in this Policy, “Personally Identifiable Information or PII” shall mean and include any information that alone or in combination with other information relates to a specific, identifiable individual person. By way of illustration and not limitation, PII includes individual's names, personal identification numbers, individual’s mobile number, home or office telephone number, email address, address etc .
- Partners and customers who register to use the Website are required to give PII. Personal information is used for efficient service and better user experience of the Website. The Website collects, not limited to, the following types of information:
- Email address of the concerned
- Contact number
- Date of Birth/ Date of Incorporation
- Iroute may also collect Miscellaneous Information through your interaction with and use of the Website which does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Miscellaneous Information may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. In some instances, Iroute may combine Miscellaneous Information with Personal Information, such as combining a precise geographical location with your name. In such cases, combined information will be treated as Personal Information.
- Iroute may also collect ‘sensitive personal data or information’ (SPDI) such as medical records and history, financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation etc. Such information that is considered sensitive under applicable law will be handled in accordance with such laws.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information may be used to set up and administer your account, provide necessary technical support, verify your identity and send important communication.
- Personal information may be used to deliver marketing and event-based communication. Such communication may contain instructions to opt out of receiving such communications in future.
- Iroute may use personal information for internal research and development purposes and to improve and test the features and functions of the Website.
- Documents and data containing important information may be used or transmitted by Partners and their customers. Such important information may include financial data, and legal documents etc. Such information is controlled and managed by and only made accessible to those Partner or customer as authorized by its respective customer or partner. Iroute’s access to this information is limited to personnel with a critical business reason, such as technical support.
- Iroute may use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud, or to meet its internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and or which is required (a) under applicable law (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, (c) to enforce Iroute Terms And Conditions; and (d) to protect Iroute’s rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
- You can follow the instructions provided by your device (usually located under "Settings" or "Preferences") to modify cookie settings. Please note that if device is set to disable cookies, certain Services may not function properly.
- Iroute uses a combination of industry standard security procedures, measures and technologies to protection your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure submitted by Partners and customers, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while it is attempted to use commercially acceptable means to protect PII, there is no guarantee of absolute security.
- You are responsible for all uses of Service by any person using your password. Please contact Iroute immediately if you believe your password has been misused. You are requested to take every precaution in protection of your personal information while using the internet.
- Iroute ensures that its employees and agents execute non-disclosure agreements which provide for explicit confidentiality protections. Strict actions including but not limited to termination, civil and criminal prosecution are taken against employees and agents who breach the confidentiality provisions.
Iroute maintains log files of the traffic that visits the Service. Iroute does not link any information gathered in these log files to PII. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable service.
Retention Of Information
Personal information of Partners and customers will be kept by Iroute for as long as they are registered subscribers or users of the Service, and for a reasonable time thereafter. After deletion of account, personal information will be deleted or de-identified so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. Iroute offers the use of a secure server.
It is contrary to this policy for Partners and customers to use Iroute to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
- To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, whether or not such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through the Services
- To falsify user information provided to Iroute or to other users of the service in connection with use of the Service
Third Party Disclosures
A minor cannot use or transact on the Service and only his/her legal guardian or parents who have registered as users may make such use. Iroute reserves the right to terminate the Partner’s membership and refuse to provide him/her with access to the service if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that he/she is under 18 years of age.
Violation of the Policy
If you have any complaints regarding compliance with this Policy or relating to processing of their information, The Partner or customer may contact Iroute at email@example.com
Iroute will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of PII in accordance with this Policy.
You are requested to please provide the following information in their complaint:-
Identification of the information provided;
Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
Address, telephone number or e¬mail address of complainant;
A statement that the complainant has good¬ faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to the complainant.
General Data Protection Regulations
While dealing with data subjects of the European Union, Iroute takes measures to comply with General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR). Under GDPR, you have right to access your personal information submitted to Iroute for any purpose. You can get and reuse your personal information across any services at any time.
Withdrawal Of Consent
The consent provided to Iroute for collection and use of personal information may be withdrawn at any time by contacting Iroute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision Of Policy
Iroute reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this Policy at any time and in any manner, according to its requirement. Any change or revision will be posted on the Service along with the date when the modification was made.